Here’s what to expect:
- A first meeting with your coach where you tell us what you want from Zink – you design your own programme.
- Regular meetings and ongoing contact with your coach at times and a pace to suit you and your situation.
- Work experience that we tailor to suit you so that you can develop the specific skills you need to get the job you want.
- You’ll meet new people in a friendly place, work with them and learn from them.
- A City and Guilds qualification (if you want to do it).
- Help with budgeting/personal finance.
- Practice interviews (scary but necessary!) - we do these in a different way; when you get a real job interview, have a practice immediately before it with us: 95% of people who did this got the real job.
- When you get a job we’ll help you transfer benefits, apply for help with travel costs, work clothes etc. until you get paid. And, we’ll be there for you until you’re settled into your new job.
Find out more or join now by telephoning: 01298 214926 (leave a message if there’s no answer).
Or, email hello@Zink.org.uk